This Serge d’Estel heat protection spray will help protect hair from the negative effects of heat, dryness, and split ends. The composition is rich in phytokeratin-wheat protein, rosemary essential oil, lemon essential oil.
- Wheat protein, also known as phytokeratin, is made up of keratin amino acids similar to those found in the skin. By increasing the amount of amino acids naturally present in the hair, they give the hair strength, shine and volume, and prevent dryness and make combing out easier.
- Rosemary essential oil – cleans, strengthens, revives. It promotes blood circulation and hair growth. Ideal for sensitive scalp prone to dandruff.
- Lemon essential oil is a stimulating and energizing antiseptic, cleanses and tones the scalp. Thanks to it, the hair becomes silky and shiny.
HOW TO USE:
- Wash your head with shampoo and dry your hair well with a towel.
- Use a conditioner or a mask, wash the products thoroughly.
- Dry your hair.
- Spray the product on the hair, combing out.
- The product does not need to be washed off.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
aqua, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil, citrus limon peel oil, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, sodium benzoate, citric acid, polyglyceryl-10 isostearate, potassium sorbate, sodium dilauramidoglutamide lysine, citral, limonene.
Capacity: 250 gr.
Made in France.
We will prepare and ship your order within 1-2 business days.
There are no reviews yet.